Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lost? I'm Not Lost!

So, haven't had much time to blog in the last couple days.  I had to go to Columbus yesterday (which is about 2 hours north of here) and on the way back I got on wrong exit and started heading north again!  I knew when it said "north to Cleveland" I was going in the wrong direction!

Like I said, though, I wasn't lost.  I knew exactly where I was, I just knew I wasn't supposed to be there!  I did get a very senic view of Downtown Columbus, though.  Oh, well.

So, this morning I found out one of my items was featured on the Blog "Crafty Saints"!

Thank you so much to the blog's author, Julie.  Here is a link to her Etsy shop, Collar Topia.

Maybe I will sell lots of stuff on Etsy so I can buy myself a GPS!  :P 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment