Monday, February 20, 2012

Everything Sounds Better With A British Accent...Well, Almost

So, as you may know by now, I am pretty into British things... T.V. shows, movies, books, you name it.  You may have even read about my recent experiment with British pilates!  :)  So, it may be no suprise that I have recently gotten hooked on what I guess is one of the most popular British T.V. shows, ever... Doctor Who. 

I haven't watched the older ones, yet, just the new version (starting with the 9th Doctor).  They have it available instantly on Netflix!  Have I mentioned how much I love Netflix?  It helps geeks like me find all kinds of obscure shows and movies to torture my family with!

Also, I have figured out that everything sounds better with a British accent!  Well, almost anything.  I can't quite imagine John Wayne with a British accent...

"Care for a spot of tea, pilgrim?"  Just doesn't work.  Some things are truly American and I love them, too! 

Anyway, in honor of Doctor Who, I decided to make a treasury on Etsy!  Here it is...

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTY3NDA0NTV8MjIxMzM2NjI3Nw/call-the-doctor

On the knitting front, I have been working on another Shamrock item and then I guess I will need to start knitting for Easter.  Hmmm... any ideas on what kind of knitted items would be good for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment