Thursday, February 16, 2012

Did Alexander the Great Do Pilates?

So, this morning Skinny Pilates Lady told me that I feel great and I am ready to go conquer the world!

Yay me!  I didn't know I wanted to conquer the world.  I also didn't know that pilates could make that happen.

I am just picturing Alexander the Great (because I'm a homeschooling mom and everything is a history lesson) doing pilates with his soldiers...

"Come on, men!  Keep those abs engaged!  Check in with your body.  Is it still there?  Do you have your swords and your war elephants?  Ok, lets go conquer the world!  But first, a nice soothing stretch... ok, now let's go conquer the world!"

Ok, enough with the pilates induced hallucinations, back to the world of knitting...

I have channelled my inner Irishwoman in an attempt to sell something on Etsy for St. Patrick's Day.  It was supposed to be a coffee cozy, but it was a little small.  So, now it is a cell phone/gadget cozy!  :) 


You can find it here.

Have a great day, do some pilates and go conquer the world (it's what Alexander would have done)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment