Monday, January 23, 2012

That Which Doesn't Kill You...

So, the old saying goes, "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger."  Well, I survived another pilates workout and I didn't kill Skinny Pilates Lady (I know she's just on the T.V.), so I guess we are both stronger this morning!

I wonder what it says about, "that which makes your legs feel like they are going to fall off"?  I'm going to go with "makes you stronger".  This has to be doing something!

So, I finished the sad orange furry thing that never became a hat!


 For sale on Etsy, by the way!  http://www.etsy.com/listing/91182988/orange-and-white-furry-headwarmer-cowl

Now I am on to another orange thing that WILL become a hat (I have 2 big skeins of this yarn, I could make a hat for an elephant)!   


I don't know why I have been knitting so much orange stuff lately.  I know this hat is more for fall.  Of course, where I live, you can't tell what season it is.  There was ice everywhere two days ago, now it is getting ready to thunderstorm! 

Speaking of which, I should probably get off this computer!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment