Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Second Day...

Things I have learned in the last day or so (yes you can learn a lot in a day, especially when you wake up at ridiculously early hours)...

1. I have to come up with new titles for my blog posts.  Let's face it, "First Day" and "Second Day" sound cute now, but if this blog thing goes on a while, "One Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty-Ninth Day" is just going to sound stupid.

2. Apparently most of my ancestors got up at about 5 in the morning (fed the chickens, milked the cow...).  Of course, most of them are dead now, so I can't really say that it did them a lot of good.  I might not be quite as bitter about it once my coffee has kicked in, by the way.

3. I cannot exercise two days in a row.  I don't care what skinny pilates lady says, if I try it this morning I will literally not be able to move by 10 A.M.  Just as a sidenote, I also learned (thanks, dear husband) that I have been spelling exercise wrong.  I fixed in on my last post, so don't go check. 

4. Ok, there is no #4, what do you expect?  I only had one day!

On the knitting front, here's what I am working on right now...


I know, it doesn't look like much yet, but I think it's going to grow up to be a hat... a very shiny, furry, orange and white hat.  Keep an eye out for it on my Etsy page soon!  Talk to you again tomorrow ("Third Day")!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment